Our Little Mover, Everly! #SetBabyFree

by - November 08, 2015

Sometimes I look at Everly and wish I had been able to cherish the baby time with her more. See, Everly never really was a "baby". She was colicky for 6 months and it was a rough road. But she also started crawling right before 6 months and walking at 8.5 months. She just didn't enjoy laying around and being held. It just wasn't her style. 

Now that she is a toddler running around and jumping off of anything she can find I am realizing she is just a high spirited little girl. She is our little mover
Branden and I joke that Everly is a freak of nature. And we actually mean this in the best way possible. Physically she is very strong. She walks up the stairs like an adult. She can hold two things in her hands and walk up steps like it's nothing. She doesn't take the time to wait for her second foot to hit the step she is on before moving on. Nope, she is right up there. She also started jumping off the ground incredibly early. Her newest milestone is skipping which is more like galloping. When she started doing this it was just so crazy to me because she moves to steady and learns so fast. That saying "Thou She Be But Little, She is Fierce". And I love it! 
When you have a super active toddler running around you need diapers that are going to move with her. We tried the new Little Movers by Huggies and they were made for this girl! They have what they call a Baby Moving System with a dry touch liner, contoured shape, double grip strips, and a leak lock system for up to 12 hours of protection against leaks! Huggies Little Movers for a toddler who sleeps through the night. 

Do you have a Little Mover of your own? Make sure to share a picture or video of your baby moving and groovin' with the hashtag #SetBabyFree and they could be featured on their social media sites!

Thank you to Huggies for sponsoring today’s post and inspiring me to try Huggies Little Movers Diapers!


Don't forget to enter my giveaway to win a $50 Visa Gift Card! 

facebookinstagramtwitterpinterestbloglovin

You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. This is a nice picture great idea

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has such a beautiful smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her name! I no longer have a little mover but I did with my second daughter. And she just started her freshman year at Ole Miss-I promise it seems like she was Everlys age yesterday. She is obviously very advanced and intelligent and she will continue to amaze you. Thanks for sharing. She's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this sounds like a great product for little ones

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is so adorable! When my son was a baby, I loved using Huggies. I bet they are even better now!

    ReplyDelete