Christmas 2015 Gift Ideas

by - November 25, 2015

I can't even explain how excited I am for Christmas this year. My girls are at an age where they are going to be really into unwrapping gifts and playing with their toys. Ace is just going to be so fun to watch all around. He gets so excited over anything to do with Christmas. I can't wait to bake cookies with him and do all the fun Elf on the Shelf activities. It's all just too exciting. 
I officially finished my Christmas shopping for the kids. I was a little lost on what to get the girls this year. Ace was so much easier because he loved trains and cars so we got him that. The girls love it too but they have all of Ace's old stuff. Second and third kid problems! Just kidding they live the life, these kids. So since I am done I thought I would share what we bought for our kiddos in case you are needing some ideas for children their ages. 
For Ashlyn & Everly

Step 2 Love & Care Deluxe Nursery / Little Tikes Lil' Shopper / Puppy Surprise / Lego Duplo Ice Cream Set / Wagon
For Ace 

Marvel Mashers / Train Table / 2015 Hess Truck / Letter Tracing Workbooks  
Have you finished your shopping yet? Are you venturing out on Black Friday? 
Don't forget to enter the Mezzetta Holiday Sweepstakes HERE

facebookinstagramtwitterpinterestbloglovin

You May Also Like

0 comments