Wrapping Up the Week

by - September 25, 2015

This week has been a busy one. I am definitely ready for the weekend so I can hang out with my kids and not have to get up super early. I am still loving my job but it definitely makes me appreciate the weekends more now. I mean prior to working weekends weren't much different than my week days. 


If you follow me on Instagram you may have seen our pictures from the Luke Bryan concert. Branden and I splurged and got VIP tickets. It was amazing. We went to a private show before the concert and I was 3 people back from the stage. Some teenagers took mercy on me and let me stand in front of them because I am so short. Such sweethearts. We danced and sweated our butts off! It was so humid. We usually get lawn seats and it's so much cooler on the hill. It was worth it to be so close though. 

I also was chosen for the second year in a row to be part of the Chick-fil-A Mom's panel! 
Wednesday we worked on the yard since I had off. I can not wait to have it all done! I have a lot of ideas of what I want and I really want our Palm trees to stand out so I think it will end up looking really nice. 

If you haven't already entered make sure to get your entries into the three giveaways I have going on this month! There are some super easy entries so head over and enter now. 

Giveaways

facebookinstagramtwitterpinterestbloglovin

You May Also Like

0 comments