The Sponge Bob Movie: Sponge Out of Water Screening!

by - February 05, 2015

Last night Branden and I took Ace were invited to the very first Mamarazzi® event in Miami for a special viewing of The Sponge Bob Movie: Sponge Out of Water by The Moms and Norwegian Cruise Lines

It was such a fun event with yummy treats and character meet and greets. 
Ace fell asleep on the way down to Miami so when we got there and woke him up he was being a bit sensitive. He saw Sponge Bob and Patrick and got super nervous.
We headed over to the cupcake table and that seemed to warm him up to getting a picture with the big guys!
After we took pictures we headed into the theater and got our 3D glasses. This was Ace's first time watching a 3D movie and he did awesome!
Denise and Melissa from The Moms made a few announcements before the movie started and picked someone to win a Norwegian Cruise trip. It wasn't me so I was super jealous of the winner.
After we got some delicious Pirates Booty we sat back and watched the movie. First of all I didn't realize Antonia Banderas was in the movie. Love him!

Second, the movie had some great humor for not only the kiddies but for the adults too.

At the end of the movie we got to check out a clip for Norwegian Cruise Lines and I had no idea they had Nickelodeon characters on the ship. When I saw that I knew it would have to be my next cruise to take. Ace would love it! Here is what they have to offer…

Dora's Dance Party
Nickelodeon's Pajama Jam Breakfast
Nickelodeon Arts & Crafts
Meet & Greet Nickelodeon Characters


They also have some incredible water slides! I can not wait to plan my next vacation with Norwegian Cruise Lines! 
 

The Sponge Bob Movie: Sponge Out of Water is in theaters February 6th so go check it out!

I received tickets to view this movie . I was not paid for this post. All opinions and statements are my own. 




You May Also Like

0 comments