Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb Trailer

by - December 11, 2014

NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM: SECRET OF THE TOMB
20TH Century Fox
In theaters December 19, 2014

Visit all the NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM: SECRET OF THE TOMB websites - #NightAtTheMuseum
·         Visit the Official Website
·         Like ‘Night at the Museum’ on Facebook
·         Follow on TwitterInstagramGoogle+
·         Subscribe on YouTube
·         #NightAtTheMuseum
One of my favorite things to do during winter break when I was younger was going to the movies. Some of my favorite movies were out during the holidays. My family even had a tradition where we would go to the movies every Thanksgiving before we went to my Grandparents for dinner. I loved it. 
This year, one movie really stands out to me and it is Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb.
First of all the Night at the Museum series is such a fun one for kids and adults. The actors are some of the best comedic actors out there. Second it is one of Robin Williams last movies. Make sure to go see Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb December 19th with your family! 
P.S. the fact that Rebel Wilson in it almost guarantees it's going to be hilarious! 




You May Also Like

0 comments