It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

by - December 18, 2014

We have been so behind on decorating this year. I mean we have 3 littles and in November and December it's been pure craziness. We have gone out of town, had continue sickies, Bran went out of town and my bestie came into town and we both have been working like crazy. To say this has been the busiest couple of months is an understatement. 
We didn't even get our Elf on the Shelf out till the other night when Ace found him in our Christmas boxes. I mean serious parenting fail on our part. Thankfully he thought Santa brought it for him. It was probably the cutest thing ever. 
I got creative one night and left a gingerbread house kit out with his Elf conveniently named Elf and sometimes Shelf. I think I am going to do some kind of cute breakfast thing for him this weekend or Monday to celebrate Christmas Break. We shall see. 
Tomorrow night I am working at an event in Ft. Lauderdale (N. Federal Hwy & NE 31st St., Ft. Lauderdale) called Holiday Films on the Green so come on out and visit our table! They will be showing Frozen so you know it's going to be a fun night. 


You May Also Like

0 comments