It's October!

by - October 01, 2013

 photo 257e87e17b604c156f03184f7588c1a4_zps58389fba.jpg

It's October!
I love October.
It makes Fall seem more real in a state that doesn't exactly have Fall.
It's the start of Halloween decorations and desserts.
It is the month where you get to watch Hocus Pocus and It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown.
Boots are acceptable, sweaters are getting pulled out and scarves would be nice if it weren't so hot here.
One day I will get to live where it actually feels like Fall and October means leaves falls and crispy air.
October means this little boy getting a chance at wearing his cute "Fall" clothes.

Trendy Tot photo DSCN1308_zps96144fe0.jpg

This month means something more to us now. This month we will meet our second child, our daughter, Ashlyn. I can't wait. We are going to be experiencing a new state to get her and we will be spending some time just the three of us while we wait for our Ok to come back to Florida. I am sad I am going to be away from Ace for probably the longest I will ever have been away from him but it's for an amazing reason. October definitely means so much more to me now.

What do you love about October?

Don't forget to enter our HUGE GIVEAWAY, which includes a $25 Target Gift Card and other amazing prizes!



Image Map


The Best Mom Blogs
Visit Top Mommy Blogs To Vote For Me!
post signature

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. So exciting! And your boy looks absolutely darling in his Fall clothes.

    I'm starting a new fashion link up and I think you might enjoy it. Maybe have some fun with fashion. It's all about breaking fashion rules. And the first link up is on Oct 10th and it wearing white after labour day! Hope you'll join me :) http://www.modamamablog.com/2013/10/repeat-repeat-repeat.html

    ReplyDelete