Hi!

by - August 21, 2010

Hi there! My name is Brenna and I have been married for a year to my amazing husband Branden.  We live in sunny South Florida with our 2 dogs, 2 fish, 2 roommates and their 2 cats. We are a house of pairs.
I decided to start this blog because we have been TTC for about almost a year. We threw out the BC about a month after we got married but decided not to "try" just to see what happens for the first couple of months since we weren't in a complete rush. Now almost a year later and we are wondering what the heck is going on?!
We have not been hardcore like some, no temping, only tried OPK's for a couple of weeks have yet to speak to my OBGYN. I have decided though, that at 26 it should not have taken a year, it should have taken a few months and am now going to make an apt. with my OBGYN to see what is going on. I am also 2 months late and the month before I was 2 weeks late. That isn't normal. My cycle should be getting more and more normal as the months go on after being off BC and it was getting there and then one fluke month, BAM! It was late, I was excited, did a little dance, took a test and a BFN stared me in the face. I was devastated. Now I am late again, didn't do a little dance and took a test and another BFN.  I am crossing my fingers, hoping and praying for a BFP before going to the doctor but time will tell.

You May Also Like

0 comments