About

by - August 10, 2010


Why I blog..

I started this blog back in 2010 because my husband and I were TTC (trying to conceive) our first child.  I had read many other blogs of women who had gone through similar fertility issues and decided to chronicle our journey.  It took us 14 months to get pregnant with our beautiful son and it has been the most amazing experience.  I found that blogging through my pregnancy and now through my son's life I am able to have a record of all the things I experienced and went through. It has been amazing to look back and see how much I have changed from a girl who desperately wanted a child to a Mom with the best job and life anyone could ask for. If you are interested in working with me through my blog please check out my PR Page or email me.

About Our Family...

My husband and I met while looking for roommates in 2006.  I didn't know he was a guy by his ad so we decided we didn't want guys as roommates and Branden and I began dating a few months later.  We got engaged 10 months after becoming an official couple and married a year and a half later on August 1, 2009. We knew we wanted to have a baby and decided to try for a baby right away. Little did we know that it would take us over a year to get pregnant with our son. Adonis Scott Eugene was born on July 16, 2011 at 11:17 am and was 6 lbs 4 ozs and 19inches long. He is one of the happiest, funniest babies I have ever been around and I feel we are truly blessed to have such an easy going baby.

Infertility...

Branden and I both loved children and knew right from the start we wanted to have a baby.  Having a previous pregnancy end in miscarriage made getting pregnant again somewhat scary but we knew it was what we wanted. To our surprise it was not happening right away and decided once we had been trying for a year it was time for me to go in and get blood work done. My doctor found that I had PCOS (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome). Surprisingly after we got a diagnosis and right before starting fertility medications we got pregnant with our son!

You May Also Like

0 comments