Happy Thursday!

by - February 16, 2017

Hi there! Hope everyone is having a nice week. Ours has been really good. The weather is perfect so we are really enjoying it before it gets swelteringly (is that even a word) hot. 
I feel like I don't get to update what we do on the weekends anymore and I need to keep up with that so I can look back on our memories. I looked at an old post the other day and it made me really wish I was writing more posts about what we have been up to but with work it has been hard so here is what we did over the weekend. 
  
Saturday Ace had a scrimmage game to get his team ready for their first game next weekend. The sun was brutal so I am in the market for a chair with a cover. I feel bad for the kids running around in all their Lacrosse gear but as long as they are having fun and taking regular water breaks they seem to be fine. 
After that we headed home and the kids played in the pool and with water toys. Ace was so excited to finally be able to get in our new pool. Watching them play got me really excited for Summer time. I love how relaxing Summer is. Long, slow days are just around the corner. 
The rest of the day the kids colored and played around the house. I was finally able to clean out their playroom and get rid of a bunch of random toys. It feels good to purge unused items. 
The kids and I made cookies and watched a movie and called it a night around 8:30. 
Sunday Branden and I went on a date! I was so excited since that is super rare for us. Usually when we have a babysitter it is so we can run errands or grab a quick bite to eat because we are so tired by the time we go out. It's terrible. Maybe that should have been my New Years Resolution? Date the husband more, ha! Poor guy. One day it will be easier to get out so I try not to stress it because I know this time with little ones is going to go so quickly. Every day it is on my mind how fast it goes so I try to just sit and watch them like I am taking mental pictures of them at this age. 
Anyone else do that? I am sure it's a Mom thing to constantly try to hold on to those moments and memories. 




That is all for now but I hope you all have a great rest of the week and don't forget to enter my giveaway I have going on right now! 
facebook ♥ instagram ♥ twitter ♥ pinterest ♥ bloglovin

You May Also Like

0 comments