Friday Favorites

by - January 20, 2017

It's Friday and it couldn't have come soon enough for me this week! This week was a short week of work and the week prior I only was at work one day since I went on a workshop at the Marine Corps Recruiting Center so I came back to work with a full work load. I am hardcore ready for this weekend.

This weekend I am really hoping for some time to get things done around the house but also do fun things with the kids this weekend. We will obviously be attending the Sesame Street: K is for Kindness event which I am super excited about. My kids are going to just love it. 
As for what I am loving right now I saw another blogger post these and am in seriuos need of them, copper straws! Ashlyn bites all of my straws and either brakes them or they have bite marks on them. These would definitely stand the test of time. 
With Valentine's day coming out there are a bunch of cute valentine's ideas on Pinterest but these have got to be the cutest one. Also if anyone needs cute ones that you don't have to make Target has a bunch of them in the dollar spot section. They also have a lot of cute decor right now as well. 
When I was at the store they also had the cutest romper. I want to get it for the girls but haven't really put them in rompers since they became potty trained. Would this be too much of a pain? I think Everly would probably be fine since she is very quick with getting changed but Ashlyn might have accidents. Anyone have any experience with rompers after potty training? Leave a comment and let me know what you think.
I am just in the beginning process of planning the girls join birthday party. Last year we did tutu theme since it was two of them turning two, cute right? This year I want to do unicorns and donuts. The party will start at 10 and go till noon so I figured that is the perfect time to have donuts. Anyway I am loving all the unicorn ideas on Pinterest (I may be slightly obsessed). I guess unicorn party ideas are popular right now because Target and Land of Nod had some cute party supplies. I really love these plates and goodie bags
That's about it for now but I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!
facebookinstagramtwitterpinterestbloglovin

You May Also Like

0 comments