Spring Break 2015: Part 2

by - May 11, 2015


In case you missed it, I made a post about the first part of our Spring Break and am finally catching up on the second half. 
After Kat and her girls went back home the kids and I didn't have anything set in stone on what we would do. I knew I wanted to take Ace to see HOME but other than that I was at a loss. I told my sister I would take her stepsons with us to do stuff and she stayed with the girls. We ended up going to Chuck E Cheese on day and the movies the next. The boys played in the pool the rest of the time. Pretty fun for them.
One night Branden and I decided to take all the kids to dinner. We have never taken them to a sit down restaurant alone since having all three kids. We usually always go places with friends or get a sitter and just take Ace. We went super early to avoid waiting and it worked out really well. We got a dessert for Everly's birthday which was so fun. 
Ashlyn's dress: Similar

Another night we had a bar-b-q with a bunch of our friends and their kids. This needs to be a monthly event. We had 9 adults and 10 kids so it was a good night of fun, food and laughter.



Everly's Romper







Princess Cozy Coupe






You May Also Like

0 comments