February Update!

by - February 28, 2012

Since I have been a total blog slacker I went ahead and downloaded the Blogger app for my phone. I still am without a lap top so hopefully this will motivate me to post more.
We have been very busy this past month and I have a feeling March is going to be just as crazy.
First we had Valentine's Day, which was nice. We went to dinner at this place called Azteca and Ace was dancing in his highchair to the men playing music around the restaurant.
Adonis also had his first swimming experience. It went really well. We spent the day at my parents and he was loving it.
This past weekend we went to Daytona so Branden could go to the Daytona 500 with one of our friends and I stayed back with his wife who is one of my best friends and their two daughters. It was great spending the weekend with them. I wish we lived closer.
I still need to do Ace's 7 month post. I am slacking! He is doing so much so I need to get on it.
I am adding pictures but now sure how they will turn out so hopefully they post! I downloaed photo grid so I could put a bunch of photos from this month in one.


You May Also Like

0 comments